Assistant Manager at Randstad India
Views:979 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - eCommerce & Digital Marketing - Pharma (10-12 yrs)
We have urgent opening with one of the MNC in Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
- E-Commerce Accounts Vendor Management
- Driving E-Commerce Sales Targets
- Driving ROI Driven E-Commerce Marketing Campaigns
- Planning & Evaluating Digital Media Campaigns
- Maintain & ensure smooth growth of brand website.
- Create & implement SEO, SEM & content strategy to improve the organic ranking & increase the domain authority of the website.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business or similar and Masters degree would be an added advantage.
Work Experience: Minimum 6 years continuous experience in digital & ecommerce role.
Required prerequisites skills/experience for this position:
- Proficiency with MS
- Office suite & strong experience across digital marketing, ecommerce and social media.