Managing Partner at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:5739 Applications:658 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager - eCommerce - Apparels (1-3 yrs)
Position - Manager E-Commerce
Location - Bangalore
CTC - 18 - 20 lacs
Industry - Apparels - Manufracturer and Retail
This is a part of one of Indias largest garment and Apparel Manufacturing company.
Job Description :
Ecommerce Managers develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for companies and organizations that do business on the Web. As such, they need to stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt their strategy to best serve the interests of their organization and to keep pace with the competition in their field.
Involve with companies- websites, particularly advertising and content elements. Given the 24/7 nature of online shopping,
Work Summary :
- Meeting customers expectations by recommending changes to product or services and websites.
- Administering and supervising web merchandising team to accomplish the company target.
- Developing strategies to make recommendations for best investment tactics for each department.
- Providing support for strategy development and sales performances.
- The eCommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department of the company with a significant online presence.
- They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.