Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:1533 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manager of eCommerce role is responsible for ensuring that Client hits the sales goals that are budgeted for each month, qtr and year by acquiring new customers and servicing existing customer from its digital channels. This job requires you to deliver results 24/7/365 days.
- We are looking for a person who is self-driven, highly motivated and has a very positive attitude. This person will lead the team of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Analytics, Online Product Scheduling, Graphic designers, Content, etc and will be responsible to driving high growth for the company with help of these teams. The job is very fast paced, dynamic and rewarding.
- If you are someone who is driven by results, has winning attitude, drives for growth and has good managerial skills, this role is for you!
- The role is based out of Jaipur, india, and will require the candidate to be able to lead some of the team members who are based in the US as well. There is a future growth potential to move to the US in the similar or senior role within the company.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of high performing team based both in Jaipur and in Austin, TX
- Continuously search and test new talent to develop a very high performing team to ensure robust future growth for company's eCommerce business
- Drive Sales for company, specially the sales driven by digital channels, on 24/7 basis
- Monitor and improve the SEO process that enables the team to be drive traffic, bring incremental ROI and make our site one of the best SEO scored site in the industry
- Grow the PPC campaigns for the company while ensuring new customer acquisition and incremental ROI
- Manage and grow the graphic design team to improve customer facing presentation, UX, UI, etc
- Grow new product category sales by continuous site improvements, revamp, content upgrades, advertising, etc
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure full support for the digital business. This would mainly include daily coordination with IT, marketing, merchandising & logistics teams
- Monitor supply and demand, changing trends, economic indications, and competitors and accordingly optimize web, mobile, and other digital platforms
- Travel as required.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience in an eCommerce company in the area of sales, marketing and/or product management
- Total 8 years of leadership experience with proven track record of building a high performing team and delivering high growth for the business
- Engineering/ Computer Science and MBA degree preferred
- Knowledge of Internet Marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition retention and sales growth.
- Managing a diverse team with daily interaction with US counterparts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Should be ok with 6 days working
Work Location : Jaipur
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.