Research Analyst at ABC Consultants
Views:1875 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - E2E Process - Utilities Domain (9-13 yrs)
- Minimum Experience of 4-6 years in Utilities E2E process with experience in improving customer operations with overall experience of 9-12 years
- Understanding E2E Utility process across Acquisition, Move, Credit and Collection, Meter to Bill, Metering, Payment, Prepayment process. Optimize process to reduce failure demand across Front office/ Back office. Improve customer experience.
- Must have - prior experience across Prepay billing. Prepay smart metering, PAYGE in Utility (Electricity, Gas, Water)
- Understanding of move journey, meter read process, actual read strategy, meter read estimation process, Direct debit reassessment etc in Utility retail value chain.
- Possess in depth knowledge in the Utilities domain - electricity, gas or water utilities. Must have experience in electricity, gas or water utilities industries in UK/US/ Europe market (Minimum 6 months)
- Good to have understanding of de-regulated and regulated market environment
- Good to have experience in Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Candidate should have good communication skills (business communication skills).
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.