Research Analyst at ABC Consultants
Views:542 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - E2E Process - Utilities Domain (9-13 yrs)
- Minimum Experience of 4-6 years in Utilities E2E process with experience in improving customer operations with overall experience of 9-12 years
- Understanding E2E Utility process across Acquisition, Move, Credit and Collection, Meter to Bill, Metering, Payment, Prepayment process. Optimize process to reduce failure demand across Front office/ Back office. Improve customer experience.
- Must have - prior experience across Prepay billing. Prepay smart metering, PAYGE in Utility (Electricity, Gas, Water)
- Understanding of move journey, meter read process, actual read strategy, meter read estimation process, Direct debit reassessment etc in Utility retail value chain.
- Possess in depth knowledge in the Utilities domain - electricity, gas or water utilities. Must have experience in electricity, gas or water utilities industries in UK/US/ Europe market (Minimum 6 months)
- Good to have understanding of de-regulated and regulated market environment
- Good to have experience in Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Candidate should have good communication skills (business communication skills).
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks