Manager - Diversity & Inclusion - FMCG - Contractual Role (6-8 yrs)
Manager - Diversity & Inclusion - FMCG (Contract for 9-10 months) (6-8 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving Diversity & Inclusion initiatives across the group, culture transformation and thought diversity to create an impact.
- Contribute to the articulation of the D&I vision and strategies for the group in alignment with the business and HR priorities
- Design and implement D&I processes, plans and initiatives in alignment with the HR Vision & Strategies to build a culture of inclusion
- Ensure partnership and participation from senior leadership across the group to drive a culture of inclusion
- Design and manage various D&I process, policies and plans to be rolled out across the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.