Senior Consultant-Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants LLP
Views:299 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Diversity/Equity & Inclusion/Learning & Development - Retail/Publishing/IT (10-15 yrs)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Learning and Development - Manager
Looking for an Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Learning and Development Manager. This position includes responsibilities in the following areas :
- Act as a cultural steward; work with team members at all levels to further develop overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair, and equitable workplace.
- Act as the brand ambassador of the HR Department and introduce initiatives that enhance employee experience within the organization.
- Liaise with Business and Operations team to ensure effectively drive implement of all HR Process and also capture specific requirements (if any)
- Partner and coordinate closely with business leaders/stakeholders and employees to align HR strategy/ activities
- Be the single point of contact for all the consultants engaged for culture and people projects / deliverables
- Deploy and manage various HR specific programs for the organization like talent management, employee development, engagement, training etc.
- Work with the stake holders to identify development needs of team , curate programs and oversee implementation.
- Efficiently design HR policies to bring in best practices at work.
- Develop a 'Learning Culture' within the organization. Introduce training programmes that are aligned with the organization's objectives and having a strong understanding of what they are.
- Leading needs assessment for training and employee development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Working closely with the the AVP - HR and the global team to introduce technical and competency based training programs organization wide.
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching/ competency based and providing insights to the management.
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers, doing market-intelligence on finding out good training vendors.
- Responsible for implementation of LMS and other microlearning platforms.
OD & EE :
- Research, implement and administer all company benefit plans. Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
- Formalizing new operations policies and procedures where needed
- Developing and delivering the employee engagement strategy.
a. Planning and calendarization of activity to increase levels of employee engagement.
b. Lead the development and implementation of new engagement platform, which we see as integral to the future of our organizational communications.
c. Playing a key role in the development and execution of our employee engagement strategy, working closely with the AVP-HR and other stakeholders.
d. Overseeing the measurement of internal communications & engagement activity.
- Responsible for adaptability, employee satisfaction and retention, and employee development.
- Facilitating communication among employees and management (Managers meeting and other HR Connect touchpoints). May guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Assisting in designing employee engagement surveys and wellness programs.
- Support AVP HR to implement the DE&I philosophy
- Design & execute D&I programs, policies to attract, retain talented & diverse workforce
- Strengthening India DE&I outreach in line with Global DE&I vision and implemented practices
- Execution of DEI Sensitization workshops
- Managing Program coordination, implementation of all Diversity Equity and Inclusion programs. Facilitating fortnightly, monthly connects with D&I working groups, committees and councils for updates.
- Managing external D&I programs and activities and best practices, external vendors and partnerships.
- Contributing circulating to internal monthly Diversity and Inclusion update and other administrative responsibilities (e.g., Newsletter).