Talent Search Executive at Anther HR Solutions
Views:1156 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Distribution Marketing - Asset Management Firm (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for Distributor Marketing Manager to work with following skills sets:
Job Title : Distributor Marketing Manager
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 1-4 yrs
Job Description :
- Lead and manage the existing marketing initiatives and engagements for the distribution segment of the mutual fund industry.
- Design an annual marketing strategy across traditional and new age platforms for each of the distributor segments namely, IFAs, Banks, KRs and NDs.
- Act as the corporate brand custodian by ensuring consistency in brand communication and content across all marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Build new and manage existing marketing campaigns
- Develop, track and maintain the annual budget for BTL initiatives.
- Liaison with the various stakeholders in the company to formulate marketing campaigns for the target market. Liaison with sales teams on the ground to garner feedback from the market for tools and marketing support required.
- Liaison with technology teams to develop systems and processes.
- Liaison with internal vendor management teams to source vendors, sample creation and product delivery for tools created for the target segment
- Liaising with creative agencies, for BTL initiatives.
- Work with the internal Studio/ creative teams to develop marketing collateral/ enhancements to collateral created by the agencies.
- Training & Development - prepare an annual calendar for training of development of PAN India distributors. Prepare invites and other collateral for the same. Maintain MIS for market share reporting for this activity.
- Ensuring compliance with SEBI regulations at all stages of a given task/ job.
- Managing and maintaining the financial advisors website with regards to updating information, marketing collaterals, banners, quiz and opinion polls.
- Maintaining the social media calendar for the Facebook closed group of financial advisors. Regularly post communication, drive engagement on posts and ensuring increase in members of the group.
- Events & Conferences
- Ideation and creation of theme for 4 events. Prepare invites, marketing collateral and giveaways. Ensure quality of output and delivery of premiums for event and workshop material for Futurist is delivered 1 day prior to the event.
- Prepare microsite for the events and update content for each of the events Post-event: Feedback to be gathered and present findings Formulate, execute and control Futurist training programs - conduct 90+ programs throughout the year Update feedback on Futurist workshops. Update the findings in DC report
- Update event participation details by 1st week of following month.
- Product collaterals
- Create collateral pertaining to existing and new products, determine product positioning, compelling product positioning statements, and devise differentiated go-to-market strategies for new products. New ways to deliver communication.
- Develop tools based on conceptual frameworks.
- Video strategy for communication - fund manager videos, promotional videos and conceptual videos
- Coordinate and deliver ongoing/ regular collateral ex. Fund factsheets, single pagers, regulatory communication (e-mails) with the help of external agency
Competencies & Personality Traits :
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel Skills/PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of banking and B2B marketing experience preferred
- Mutual Fund Knowledge is preferred.
- Product Marker
Qualifications : MBA