Manager - Distribution/Logistics - Healthcare - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Logistics, Distribution, Distributors, Channel Management, Healthcare, Medical Devices
Job Type - Permanent
- Work with cross functional teams to achieve organisation level goals
- Fast track your career in a world class MNC.
Our client is a leading healthcare organisation with a global presence. This organisation is a market leader in its segment, with a large presence in the Indian market as well.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be responsible for:
- Selecting and managing distributors and vendors to drive sales performance.
- Working with distributors to set performance metrics and benchmarks, conduct reviews, and drive realisation as per agreed SLAs.
- Liaising with the management team to draw up strategies and action plans based on distributor performance and organisation level priorities.
- Enhancing forecasting accuracy to improve order fulfilment and customer service levels.
- Training distributor teams to ensure regulatory compliance.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- At least 6 years of experience in a logistics/distribution role.
- An MBA from a top tier institute.
- Candidates with a background in healthcare/medical devices are a strong preference.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong team management skills.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to fast track your career growth by working with a leading global multinational.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.