Manager - Distribution/Logistics - Healthcare - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Logistics, Distribution, Distributors, Channel Management, Healthcare, Medical Devices
Job Type - Permanent
- Work with cross functional teams to achieve organisation level goals
- Fast track your career in a world class MNC.
Our client is a leading healthcare organisation with a global presence. This organisation is a market leader in its segment, with a large presence in the Indian market as well.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be responsible for:
- Selecting and managing distributors and vendors to drive sales performance.
- Working with distributors to set performance metrics and benchmarks, conduct reviews, and drive realisation as per agreed SLAs.
- Liaising with the management team to draw up strategies and action plans based on distributor performance and organisation level priorities.
- Enhancing forecasting accuracy to improve order fulfilment and customer service levels.
- Training distributor teams to ensure regulatory compliance.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- At least 6 years of experience in a logistics/distribution role.
- An MBA from a top tier institute.
- Candidates with a background in healthcare/medical devices are a strong preference.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong team management skills.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to fast track your career growth by working with a leading global multinational.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.