Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:369 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Direct Taxation - Pharma/Healthcare (8-10 yrs)
Direct tax in India primarily covers:
- Corporate income tax
- Capital gains taxes
- Withholding taxes
Filing Tax declarations :
- Ensure timely Tax Compliance on the procedural aspects laid down by the law such as filing of tax returns, filing of appeals before appellate authorities based on correct tax positions after indepth analysis of the subject matter.
- Pro-actively analyse the tax issues raised by authorities during audit and articulate tax submissions after in-depth research on the applicable cases laws and factual information through effective co-ordination with various functions.
- Defend Tax Litigation through proper representation before the tax authorities on issues going across five levels right up to the Apex Court.
- Continuous and close monitoring of the refund application filed with the tax authorities. Liaison with the tax authorities on a regular basis in connection with the pending tax issues such as rectification, refunds etc.
- Decide on the appropriate strategy through appropriate planning on the discussions to be made with the tax authorities for assessment/ re-assessment / rectifications/processing of refund applications. Minimizing the issues in litigation through effective representation