Managing Partner at Executive Search
Views:3206 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Manager - Direct Taxation - Media & Entertainment Firm - CA (3-7 yrs)
The key points of the JD will include the following:-
- Preparation of details of assessment/submissions;
- Responding to notices;
- Laisoning with the tax authorities;
- Preparation of Income Tax/Advance Tax computations;
- Preparation of annexures for tax audit/ statutory audit.
- To assist in computing the monthly/Quarterly / Annual Direct Tax liability for periodic closing and reporting purposes as per the reporting requirements
- Both statutory and group requirements.
- Responsible for Completion of Tax Audits and Transfer pricing documentation
- CA in industry/Mid Size or Big 4 Chartered Accounting Firm in Taxation function
- Expert Knowledge of Direct Taxation
- Expert knowledge of various rule & regulations related to input credit, point of taxation, appeal assessment etc.
- Exposure on the preparation of Tax Accounts, Tax Filling Process & Tax Audits under Direct Tax laws
- Hands on the exposure of appearing before the Income Tax / VAT /Service tax authorities of rank of the Dy Commissioner / Commissioner, independently or in conjunction with Consultants
- Operational Knowledge of ERP system.
- Reasonable knowledge on provisions of Double Taxation Treaty, Regulatory formalities of Reserve Bank of India, Taxation of non-residents
- Some knowledge and experience in Indirect taxation will be appreciated..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.