Manager - Direct Taxation - BFS - CA (8-10 yrs)
Direct Tax Relevant experience of 8 yrs / Preferred Bangalore applicants only
Qualified CA only
- Ensuring timely compliance of all Corporate tax requirements, compliance with all TDS requirements of the company including deduction of tax, payment and returns filing
- Advance tax computations and tax returns preparation and filing
- Preparation of corporate tax statements such as deferred tax, depreciation, expenses deduction etc., assist in passing regular tax entries and complying with MIS requirements
- Assisting in Transfer Pricing compliances in terms of details collation, review, working with consultants in transfer pricing study etc.
- Assisting in Representation before the tax authorities covering details collation, review, preparation of submissions, discussion with the tax authorities etc.
- Be an effective team player interacting closely with the Finance Team to ensure timely and efficient compliances of all tax requirements
- Closely working with auditors and consultants for assisting in tax audit and other compliances
- Proactively identify the tax matters affecting the company and assist in developing tax positions
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives
Desired Candidate Profile :
- CA with 7-8 years of post-qualification experience in working on direct tax matters
- Sound knowledge of Direct Tax laws
- Experience in handling advisory, compliance and representation matters
- Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project management will be advantageous
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.