Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:355 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Direct Tax - Manufacturing - CA (5-7 yrs)
Role Title: Manager- Direct Tax
Purpose of the role:
The role manages a Direct Taxation responsible for delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with Income tax laws and regulations. The role also handles transfer pricing compliances.
- Calculation of tax provision including deferred tax working
- Advance tax calculation
- Handle tax audit
- Filing of Income tax returns
- Independently handle Income Tax assessment
- Assist tax advisors in litigation before appellate forum
- Handle transfer pricing compliance - Filing of form 3 CEB. Provide inputs to Consultants for preparation of Transfer Pricing Study report and manage transfer pricing assessments
- Experience in filing the bilateral APA and MAP applications.
- Experience in BEPS compliance
- Handle other compliances like filing form 61A for specified financial transactions, filing of form 10CCB for units eligible for deduction u/s 80-IC
- Advise on TDS implications on domestic and foreign payments in view of the provisions of Income Tax Act and Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA)
- File rectification applications and follow up with Income Tax Dept for pending matters
- Provide notes to accounts, ascertain contingent Tax position at every quarter end.
Profile of the Job Holder
An Ideal candidate should have:
- Chartered Accountant
- 5+ years of work experience in Direct Taxation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.