Talent Acquisition at CareerNet Consulting
Views:1701 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Direct Tax - eCommerce - CA (4-6 yrs)
Opening in Manager - Direct Tax for an E-commerce company in Bangalore.
Exp: 4-6 years.
Only Female candidates can apply.
- Direct Taxes Compliance Management
- Administer all direct tax processes and compliance, including corporate tax, advance tax, transfer pricing, withholding tax, SFT, CBCR and equalization levy.
- Assisting in Representation before the tax authorities covering details collation, review, preparation of submissions, discussion with the tax authorities etc.
- Support to the head of tax on advisory projects or special projects supporting proposed and/or existing businesses.
- Finalization of Nil/Lower withholding application and liasoning with the tax authorities.
- Review and finalization of current and deferred tax charge reporting.
- Review and analyze of inter- company transaction from TP/SDT perspective and documentation in each jurisdiction for Transfer Pricing.
- Requesting for form 15CA/15CB and maintaining tax documents for International vendor payments.
- Lead and coordinate for tax planning and tax management assignments.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with the tax authorities, relevant members of the business, tax consultants and functional teams.
- Assist with the formation and modification of key tax processes including compliance, related systems and automation of the same.
- Take responsibility for proper tax filing and tax document retention in relation to the direct tax compliance matters.
- Ability to lead a team in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.