Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:5042 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Direct Tax/Corporate Tax - Big4 (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Direct Tax/Corporate Tax - Big4
- Lead role in execution of client portfolio, Responsible for guiding, supervising, motivating and developing a team of people.
You will be responsible for :
Independently handling direct tax assignments including :
- Review and finalization of corporate tax returns, TDS returns, E-TDS returns
- Preparation of legal submissions
- TDS advisory and compliance
- Handling scrutiny assessment proceedings, appellate proceedings
Client interface, liaison and relationship :
- Independently winning new client relationships and effectively managing existing client relationships.
- End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timelines
Managing a team including qualified accountants :
- Balanced allocation of work to team members
- Building and managing a team including recruitment, appraisals, developing and ensuring smooth functioning of the various levels of the people working in the department.
Interaction with Government and Regulatory authorities :
- Assist clients with appeals and representations in front of the Tribunal and IT commissioner
- Candidates currently working in Tax domain (Direct Tax) in Big 4 Consulting Firms or Reputed Mid-Sized Consulting Firms could apply.
- 5 to 8 years experience in corporate tax matters including compliance, advisory and representation
- Candidates currently working in Industry but with prior exposure with consulting firms could also apply.
Candidate Essentials :
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Expert technical knowledge in terms of understanding legislation.
- Practical knowledge associated with administration of the regulations of Direct Tax.
- Ability to research and interpret tax law
- Business Development skills
- Proven leadership abilities
- Very good communication skills including legal/technical drafting
Applications Will Be Kept Confidential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.