Manager - Direct Tax - CA - Oil Sector (4-9 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Tax & Treasury
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a global services company in the oil field sector and has a strong presence within the country. Worldwide, they have a firm reputation for growing and enabling accelerated growth. They are currently recruiting for a Manager in the Direct Taxation team to over-see operations in Delhi NCR.
- Produce legal/fiscal accounts to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Ensure legal accounts meet GAAP/legal requirements and standards.
- Prepare, review and timely submission of all tax returns/computations to the relevant tax authorities.
- Monitor statutory audits of local legal entities.
- Ensure timely payment of all taxes. Supervise functionally and train the Tax accountants.
- Handle the queries from the local tax authorities.
- Manage tax audits.
- Support other departments in tax planning and dealing day to day queries Assist Tax Manager on planning projects. Salary TDS Income Tax Assessments
The Successful Candidate:
- You are a Chartered Accountant with at least 4 years post qualification experienced specializing in Tax.
- You should have experience of working with one of the Big 4's or other similar large consulting firms.
- The right individual would be a self-starter, team player, ability to work autonomously in a rapidly changing environment.
- You should have effective verbal, written, and presentation skills in order to effectively interface throughout organization at multiple levels.
What's on Offer: Fast paced growth Good working culture Highly visible role Attractive Salary Package
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.