Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Virtuoso Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:31 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Direct Tax - BFSI/Big6 Consulting Firm - CA (4-6 yrs)
Big 6 Consulting Firm || BFSI Direct Tax- Manager
- Leading a team comprising of qualified chartered accountants and handling a bouquet of corporate clients
- Finalizing client deliverables in consultation with the Partner/Director/Associate Director.
- Leading and coordinating financial services tax and regulatory advisory assignments, with guidance from the reporting senior.
- Reviewing key corporate tax returns and vetting of tax positions
- Overseeing litigation matters and attending to notices from the Tax Department
- Actively participating in business development and other initiatives sought to be undertaken by the team
- Managing and maintaining relationship with clients
- Identifying new opportunities for serving existing and prospective clients
- Initiating and actively participating in client meetings
- Supervising, training and mentoring the team and help in overall growth
- Actively working with cross-functional teams to provide holistic solutions to clients
- Ensuring that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost
- Research and assistance in preparation of research papers to formulate the firm's position on key issues
- Research and assistance in writing technical articles for print and online media
- Research and drafting thought leadership publications
- BFSI Domain
Qualification : Qualified CA
- Good knowledge of Income Tax law and other laws such as Companies Act, SEBI, RBI and FEMA.
- Practical knowledge of SEBI AIF Regulations, IFSCA Regulations, FEMA inbound and outbound regulations
- Experience in Income tax advisory, litigation and compliance
- Assignments involving significant technical research
- Knowledge on interpretation of double tax avoidance agreements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.