Executive Recruiter at Select source international
Views:140 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Direct Tax (5-12 yrs)
- Leading a team comprising of qualified chartered accountants and handling a bouquet of corporate clients/ Individuals and partnership firms
- Finalizing client deliverables in consultation with the Partner
- Leading and coordinating tax planning and tax risk management assignments, with guidance from the Partner. This would involve handling advisory, litigation and business tax requirements of clients, comprising of and not limited to:
- Consultation on inbound and outbound investments
- Permanent Establishment issues
- Withholding tax advisory
- Reviewing key corporate tax returns and vetting of tax positions
- Overseeing litigation matters and attending to notices from the Tax Department
- Ensuring that business tax requirements are met
- Leading the review and modification of key tax processes and systems and identifying opportunities to streamline them
- Managing and maintaining relationship with clients
- Identifying new opportunities for serving existing clients, deciding the scope and pricing
- Actively working with cross-functional teams to sights new opportunities which can be taken to prospective clients
- Initiating and actively participating in client meetings
- Supervising, training and mentoring the team
- Actively working with cross-functional teams to provide holistic tax solutions to clients
- Ensuring that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost
- Supporting practice management initiatives and catering to financial metrics
- Service Orientation - Should be aware of both - the internal as well as external customers and their needs; and is committed to meeting the customers' evolving, long-term needs - the focus is on SERVICE
- Result Orientation - Should be able to direct efforts towards developing and implementing realistic action plans to meet business objectives; with a sense of urgency - the focus is on achieving RESULTS
- Initiative - One must not only understand and accept the responsibilities towards his/her job; but also proactively works towards identifying challenges and its resolution - the focus is on seeking SOLUTIONS
- Professionalism - Should have in-depth knowledge of all functions and displays not only required skill-set, but also ethics and integrity while conducting the job - the focus is on PROFESSIONALISM
- Cooperation - One must ensure completion of all tasks at hand and simultaneously extends support to team members and displays joint ownership towards achieving business objectives - the focus is on TEAMWORK
- Communication/Feedback - Should believe in providing feedback to other associates and receiving feedbacks to enhance performance, thereby meeting business objectives - the focus is on OPEN COMMUNICATION
- Medical Insurance (self-coverage): Includes Group Mediclaim policy and Group Personal Accident Policy.
- Long Term Investment & Engagement Plan: This is an employee incentive plan introduced to encourage, reward, and incentivize eligible employees towards long-term engagement, to optimize their performance and enable them to partake in the growth of the Organization and further its best interests.
- Transportation support: Bus facility (where available) is allocated to you based on your requirement and availability of seats.
- Focus on individual career growth: via career aspirations discussions, rewards & recognition, long service awards.
- Career Enhancement programs through Continuous Learning, Upskilling, and Training.
- Focus on Holistic Well-being: The Wellness Corner: Access to a mobile application that provides expert guidance on physical, emotional, and mental well-being to you and your immediate family members.
- Support Mechanisms: Various support mechanisms like buddy program for new joiners, childcare facilities for new mothers etc. are made available for our Associates.
- Health Check-up Camp: Access to a mobile application that provides expert guidance on physical, emotional, and mental well-being to you and your immediate family members.
Working Model: Work-from-office
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
A strong passion and interest for tax with 5+ years of experience in:
- Income tax advisory, litigation and compliance
- Assignments involving significant technical research
- Strong Project Management skills
- Knowledge on interpretation of double tax avoidance agreements
- Working knowledge of Transfer Pricing principles
- Experience in/exposure to FEMA will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills including legal/technical drafting
- Good interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.