Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:534 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Direct & Indirect Taxation - FMCG - CA (5-10 yrs)
- Tax Planning both in the areas of Direct and Indirect taxation
- Review and monitoring all tax compliances
- Advising and guiding the Regions in case of tax litigations and compliances
- Co-ordinating with Accounts & Audit departments, Regional Offices and all Organizational interest groups in resolving taxation issues.
- Compilation & Submission of MIS Reports on Taxa outflow / Tax compliance / Litigation status to the Management, Audit Committee and Board
- Co-ordination with Tax Authorities for timely completion of assessments.
- Co-ordination with Internal & Statutory Auditors.
- Replying to various notices from Tax authorities and defending the cases before them
- Assisting the Management in any other miscellaneous matters involving tax impact.
- Responsible for timely filing of periodical returns under various Tax laws
- Providing suitable training to the Taxation persons across the Company
- Availing various Export Incentives
- Facilitating Income Tax Assessments
- Redemption of EPCG license.
- Keeping track of Tax amendments and implementing the same across the Company wherever applicable
Required Candidate profile
- CA with 5 to 10 yrs of post qualification experience in FMCG or FMCD Industry
- Experience in direct & indirect taxation is mandatory.
- Knowledge in end -end taxation knowledge is mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.