Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:2239 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Direct & Indirect Taxation - eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
- The incumbent will handle engagements related to GST, Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and Consulting. The profile will also involve dealing with Indirect Tax Compliance.
- Implementation support to clients on GST projects Team along to support clients in implementing GST, undertake GST impact analysis, manage compliances under GST and identify transition issues.
- Understanding of client issues-Ability to discuss basic technical issues, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client. Develops rapport with the lower levels of client management; responds in a timely manner, displays commitment to outstanding client service.
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements
- Analysis & Interpretation of Provisions under the Central Excise Act & Rules framed thereunder, Customs Act.
- Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Awareness of services that the practice provides-Builds internal networks to develop an understanding of service line offerings and bring potential opportunities to the attention of the team.
- Networking & Identification of opportunities-Begins to identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to the manager.
- Networks internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain an understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.