Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:1372 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Manager - Digital Transformation - Emerging Technology (8-12 yrs)
We are hiring Manager - Digital Transformation (Emerging Technology) for our client based at Bangalore.
- Drive Transformation consulting services across business verticals using Analytics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, RPA and Digital Solutions.
- Conduct Opportunity Assessments, Due Diligence Exercise, User Journey Mapping, Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Knowledge of Cloud Architecture, Deployment Patterns and Planning for medium to large installation Ex: Any one platform like ICP(preferably), OpenShift, etc.
- Experience in administration, maintenance and managing of Virtual Environments like Docker
- Knowledge of DevOps principles & tools
- To be able to identify the e2e opportunity scope, solution requirements & design. Align with business priorities and KPI's along with costing requirements.
- Suggest appropriates technology based solutions for enhancing functional efficiency of the organisation and achieving business excellence.
- To work with vendor partners to know their solution offerings and to build a plan on how that can be leveraged to business.
- Lead business consulting engagements, align stakeholder expectations, working within a program or portfolio.
- Drive Change management to deploy solutions and ensure benefits realisation to improve operational efficiency and improve organisation bottom line.
- Budgeting & forecasting short term and long term goals/targets and capital allocation to support the strategy, consider major expenditures and manage financial resources.
- Partner with stakeholders in technologies, service management, operations to evaluate, strategies and improve operational processes/function, focusing on operational excellence and improved customer experience.
- Owning and delivering revenue/savings targets to internal and external stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.