Manager - Digital Transformation - Conglomerate (2-8 yrs)
Digital Transformation Manager | Leading Indian Conglomerate
If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join the leading multi-business Conglomerate and be proud to be a part of it!!
Our Client is a US$ 3 billion Indian multi-business conglomerate group with interests in financial services, healthcare and insurance.The group carved out a separate holding company for the it's real estate, packaging, labeling and lamination films and new ventures division.
As a Digital Transformation Manager, you will drive sales and delivery while developing capabilities and growing a talented team of technologists.
What you will do :
- Getting data analytics/ business analytics started through an initial pilot before hand over to an external team/ larger internal team
- Deploying IOT in businesses as pilots before a full scale deployment
- Driving digital presence online to drive sales & marketing
- Helping drive company interaction with customer through platforms like apps
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research and VoC exercises to identify user and customer expectations at different stages of the purchase journey
- Leading digital capability analysis and assessment, competitive benchmarking of the client's digital assets and defining the to be state
- Establishing the detailed feature list, defining the new customer journeys, workflow diagrams and creating a digital transformation road map with execution plan for pilots and Proof of Concept
- Diagnosing complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- Helping client build their Digital vision and addressing their customer experience issues.
- Creating innovative Digital transformation strategy and to deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer-centric.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Must be someone with exposure to all facets of a digital role with a mastery in a few is preferred
- An individual contributor role who is familiar with a hands on tech role with coding and development being key parts
- Preference to an all rounder in a start up / consulting for digital solutions in a tech / consulting firm
- Minimum 2+ years of Management Consulting experience leading enterprise and application solution deliveries with a mastery of Agile project delivery.
- Experience delivering large Customer Solution projects (e.g., CRM, marketing automation, customer insight)
- Experience implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions, solutions should be both business and technical focus
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of custom development projects and complex client engagements
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.