Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:255 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Digital Performance Marketing - Consumer Durables (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Digital Performance Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager, A specialist works to deliver sales online or offline through digital landscape, including driving conversions via omnichannel approach (online and offline). This includes managing marketplaces (Amazon/Flipkart), portals & agency. This candidate executes campaigns, Display & Search, work on enhancing customer journey (UI/UX) and ensures share of voice & brand equity/visibility in the digital medium landscape with a targeted ACOS/ROI. This includes working on the end-to-end customer journey to drive a best-in-class experience from running marketing campaigns, alignment on landing pages, customer's journey online and offline.
- Execution of performance marketing strategies for marketplace (eg Amazon & Flipkart) business.
- Responsible for lower funnel (on-portal) performance marketing. Managing budgets and delivering on ACOS.
- Develop and execute campaigns: Display/Search and ensures share of voice & brand equity/visibility.
- Plan product mix, campaign optimization with partners.
- Delivering on brand metrics across the funnel- Discover, Awareness, Engagement, Consideration, Conversions & organic reach increase.
- Driving innovation with Pureplayer platforms: promotional calendars, programs, new product launches, and other marketing projects.
- Responsible for enhancing customer journey experience, Content enrichment & UI/UX (company website and on platforms).
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption wherever appropriate.
- Devise & run an overarching acquisition strategy - CDM / defining targeting cohorts / use re- marketing/re-targeting.
- Driving lead generation campaigns (primarily on Meta). Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential customers.
- Managing our leads to ensure consistent site traffic growth, maintaining our lead databases and tracking lead sources.
- Driving sales closure with offline sales team with tracking and pipeline report management.
- For D2C work closely with content marketing and other teams to build the right content targeting framework across customer cohorts to maximize conversion.
- Monitor Call Centre team (via vendor) for lead qualification, disposition, audit and deliverables on their KRAs for lead qualification rate.
- Examine consumer digital search data from agencies like google & gather insights to develop the content in accordance with customer requirement.
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to identify and convert data analysis into actionable insights for customer acquisition.
- Audit and improve acquisition user journeys at call centre and drive continuous improvement through testing.
- Analysis and actionable basis various reports.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.