Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:2610 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Manager - Digital/Performance Marketing - Ayurvedic Healthcare Startup (2-5 yrs)
Are you a self-motivated leader with innovative thinking and hands-on in the digital domain, have strong communication and marketing skills, then this role is for you.
Backed by one of the oldest and most famous Ayurvedic Indian brand, our client is a fast-growing Ayurvedic products company, and provides high quality ayurvedic products for the new-age consumers. Founded in 2016, they currently have shelf presence in over 150 retail outlets, sell through multiple e-commerce portals and export to international markets as well.
Their focus is on Ayurvedic Nutrition products like plant protein powders, A2 ghee, juices, herbal teas, flavoured honeys and more. They have been successfully doubling sales every quarter, and enjoy the trust of their investors as well as consumers. Their mission is to provide revitalising solutions to their customers, that are non-synthetic, fresh from the source, and extremely hygienically picked and packed.
As the Digital Marketing Manager (Performance Marketing), you will be taking full ownership of campaign execution based on the brief for reaching a specific target audience/persona
What you will do:
- Working on improving ROI, Bidding, online page clicks, PPC, promoting, branding, SEO/SEM activities etc.
- Understanding the requirements and lead the team in the right direction
- Measuring and tracking performance of marketing campaigns against goals and objectives
- Owning campaign optimization post launch and continuously tweak to achieve better results
- Ensuring the ad content is fresh, relevant, and updated in an ever changing, competitive online advertising landscape
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building and maintaining the company's social media presence.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Evaluating emerging technologies.
- Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Having excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of online media & Offline marketing
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop talent within the organization
- Positive, aggressive and result-oriented Candidate preferred
- Proactive work ethic, ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and collaborative environment