Senior Talent Partner at Randstad India Limited
Views:86 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Digital & Offline Marketing - Real Estate/Glass Industry (3-6 yrs)
Marketing Manager Digital and Offline Marketing
Marketing Manager :
- Will assume end to end responsibility for and ownership of marketing business plan as laid out by marketing strategist (external consultant)
- Beyond tenure of aforementioned marketing business plan, will work in tandem with management (and external consultant if deemed necessary) to update/revise/issue new annual marketing business plans
MIS & Reviews:
- Conduct weekly reviews with management to share progress towards marketing goals and share updates on budget spend vs actuals
- Candidate must maintain an ROI tracker (Rs. To Rs. On spend vs return) to be reviewed with management regularly
- Will be responsible for achieving objective as laid out by marketing plan by leveraging key vendors and partners including but not limited to the following; social media, design, PR, photography, videography and editing and website development.
- Candidate is required to be the single point of contact at RW and handle all communication with partners for marketing activities.
- Candidate is responsible for negotiating pricing with vendors.
- Candidate is responsible for ensuring vendor deliverables meet criteria laid out in contracts viz. quality, timeline, budget, relevance etc., in accordance with marketing business plan
Internal Coordination & Collaboration:
- Responsible for working directly with entire RW team to ensure marketing objectives are met. All internal communication, enforcement etc. of marketing policies, brand guides, enforcing usage of marketing tools etc.
- Responsible for ensuring relevant data is collected from sales team to aid in marketing activities
- Responsible for ensuring marketing database (leads, contacts etc.) is maintained and updated regularly (by sales team) with complete data, in accordance with structure and design decided upon by external consultant
- Additionally, responsible for ensuring data collected is used appropriately for marketing activities ; eg: gifts, personalized messages, etc.
- Content Creation