Manager - Digital Media Planning - Performance Marketing Agency (3-10 yrs)
Manager - Digital Media Planning - Performance Marketing Agency
Job Description :
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Create and deliver on business plans for your client client portfolio across budgeting, reporting, optimization and invoicing
- Be a part of dynamic and growing line of business
- Manage multiple platforms and vendor relationships
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
You'd fit right in if you :
- Have a Bachelor's/PG degree and 3+ years of Media Buying experience or equivalent, including Digital Marketing Conceptual and execution knowledge
- Have strong experience on programmatic/ facebook/ adwords/Publisher buying
- Have an excellent understanding of online media strategy, planning, implementation, and optimizations
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to Campaigns Performance objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Have outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify, and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent. Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.