Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:268 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Digital Marketing/Web Analytics/Performance Marketing Campaigns - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
- Manager - Digital Marketing & Analytics Online (Web, Social, E.com & Omnichannel) Performance Marketing Campaigns
- Need a data-driven digital marketing manager to drive the Performance campaigns having excellent hands-on experience of Performance marketing, Marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart), PPC, Google & Facebook PPC, SMM, High Intent, Native Advertising, CPC, CPA, CPM models. Will assist in Digital Media Planning for the Group and its various Brands.
- Independently able to Create & Drive Digital Media Plans & Performance Campaigns in desired ROI/ACOS. Also have good knowledge of SEO, CRM, and ORM & Email marketing.
- Develop, manage, and execute a comprehensive online sales acquisition/ d2c/ B2C Strategy.
- Online Media Planning & execution leading to media efficiency, campaigns with high CTR's and lowest ACOS.
- Monitor and analyze the performance/ effectiveness of Digital - PPC, SEM, SMM, display campaigns, A/B testing and work with in-house/outsource teams to optimize the campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day Campaigns and processes including bidding, budget forecasting, campaign optimization and reporting.
- Work closely with Internal (Brand, E- Comm, Product, Category and External Teams (Creative / Performance media / E - Comm agency) to execute & coordinate strategic campaigns.
- Provide analytics, insights, and best practices pre- post campaigns to drive cost & deployment efficiency.
- Do Month on Month Competition/ category Tracking, Reporting for New Campaigns, Media Spends, Activations & special deals.
- E. Com performance management by running ACOS / ROI based conversion campaigns, Media / Website performance analytics etc.
- Ensure proper setup and compliance of the digital media and Performance campaigns for the best optimizations.
- Drive and optimize campaigns with existing Agency/publisher/Affiliate's accounts and achieve the set KPIs.
- Prepare reports (Weekly/Monthly) to analyze/evaluate performance campaigns and set up KPIs to maximize Sales.
- Working closely with internal & External teams to strategize and exceed campaign expectations in terms of Sales Numbers, Growth and Campaign results.
- Dashboard's monitoring: Track, monitor and analyze the key metrics for assessing a campaign's performance across digital platforms (Google, Meta, Amazon, Flipkart, SEO, social media, Networks, affiliate etc.
- Managing Facebook, social media, and influencers campaigns.
- Tools Knowledge: Google Ads, Analytics, FB ad manager, Amazon pi, Flipkart ads, SEM rush, Aref or similar web, AI tools etc.
- Proficiency in Data, Excel and ppt is necessary.
- Coordinate with all Internal Departments and External Agencies
- Responsible for timely bill processing and timely closure of bills related to own work.
- Creating & Driving Advertising /Media / Analytics & Online / Offline Campaign management in consultation with Media Head Working Relation.
- Close coordination with Agencies, Peers & Subordinates to ensure harmonious working conditions ensuring the desired results achieved.
Salary Offered : 12-15 LPA