Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:45 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Digital Marketing - Retail ERP Software House (6-10 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager for an leading Retail ERP software house in India based at Bengaluru.
Location : HSR Layout, Bengaluru
CTC : Industry Standards
Reporting to : Marketing Head
Education : Graduate with MBA
Experience : 6+ years of experience in above areas of performance marketing
Role Type : Team Management & Work from Office
Working Conditions : 6 days (alternate Saturdays) / 9 am / 10am to 6pm / 7 pm
Job brief :
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Managing a team of inbound lead qualifying team to pass qualifies leads to sales teams
Job Description :
1. We're looking for a versatile and passionate marketing professional who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels and be responsible for various ad campaigns we execute online or offline.
2. Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics (Google Analytic) tools, online advertising platforms (Google Ads/ Facebook and others).
3. You will help define the qualifying matrix and ensure proper tracking and analysis of leads down to the closure (win/ loss).
4. You should have a a good team management experience to manage the team that is qualifying the incoming leads. This includes team hiring, retention and performance management.
5. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Primary KRAs :
- Develop strategies and tactics to spread marketing messages and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Use a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting
- Build relationships with our vendors and partners to ensure successful rollout of marketing initiatives
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Track performance targets on a weekly and longer basis for team members and overall
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
Desired Skills :
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences for marketing campaigns
- Proven experience of finalizing contracts with multiple vendors
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Good experience of managing and growing a team of callers
- Comfortable with numbers, statistical data
- Able to think creatively and work with persons with different kinds of skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement