Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:15164 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Digital Marketing - Online Shopping eCommerce (5-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The Role :
Reporting Matrix : Reporting to and working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer; dotted Line: The Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Qualifications, experience and essential attributes :
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years E-commerce experience in Digital Marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- SEO and PPC specialist with proven track records
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Team player
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
In case you want to pass this, feel free to share the opportunity with anyone you know who may be interested in such a profile.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.