Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:7212 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Digital Marketing - Life Insurance (6-10 yrs)
Salary Offered : 10-15 LPA
Our Clients are a well established Life Insurance Company. They are a joint venture between a diversified financial services conglomerate in India, and one of the oldest life insurance companies in the world. Headquartered at Mumbai, it has Pan India presence through its various branches and currently has an employee strength of 1500+ employees.
Role : Manager - Digital Marketing
Location : Mumbai
A performance marketing expert plays a specialized, individual contributor role as part of the Digital Marketing team. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing expert pursues specific goals in communication, brand building and online business conversion.
Job description :
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with sales team to maintain and optimize Cost per acquisition and enhance productivity across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign's performance
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Should have clear understanding of lead generation via website, social media, email marketing & other internet marketing mediums
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO