Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:837 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Digital Marketing - LegalTech Startup (5-8 yrs)
Are you a Marketing Ninja with an entrepreneurial bug? We have got an opportunity for you to work with the fastest growing legal technology company, and be part of an awesome team.
Our client is an online platform for legal information and advise. The users can post anonymous questions, and receive legal advice from expert lawyers; also they can book consultations with the lawyer that suits their requirement for a minimal fee.
The founders are IIT and Kellogg Alumni. Although from a tech background, the founders understood exactly what trouble Indians go through to resolve their legal queries and issues. Started out in 2015, their team helps people across property issues, medical negligence, divorce, child custody, immigration, cheque bounce cases, consumer cases, legal drafting, intellectual property disputes, fund raising for startups, amongst others.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be hands-on with growing and running digital channels -SEO, SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, retargeting, affiliate marketing, video adverts (experience required in at least 3 or 4 of these channels)
What you will do :
- Leading the teams to build content (e.g., product videos, email, website copy, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products/ services
- Doing Content updation and standardization for all marketing and sales communication content like sales presentations, Linkedin posts, company profiles etc
- Managing all SEO efforts/ vendors and monitoring SEO goals and progress - through Constant Keyword search and optimization to work with the SEO efforts
- Working with either internal or external resources to keep website up to date - Website optimization and management
- Measuring and analysing various channels for content effectiveness - through content development and distribution across social and other media
- Executing on plans to create a formidable online presence for company
- Helping with presentations, video creation, Slideshares etc.
- Working towards creating an engaged community of professionals using social and content strategies.
- Identifying and engaging influencers across vertical.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- MBA marketing grad with 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- He or she will be have an analytical bent of mind, and come with relevant marketing education with respect to new and upcoming trends and various medium
- Be well versed with Facebook. Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter and Quora analytics, etc
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Proven Marketing background with regards to Digital media and other.
Salary Offered : 8-12 LPA