Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:3365 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Manager - Digital Marketing - IT Product Firm (4-8 yrs)
The INDIA Digital & Social Marketing Manager will report to the INDIA GEO Marketing Leader and dually to the Global Digital & Social Marketing Director.
Define, implement & execute digital marketing strategy and deliver projects and release for all marketing pillars (incl. websites, campaigns, social media, apps, online services...) based on What-to-Market INDIA (WTM INDIA 2015)
- Develop INDIA plan to leverage Company- INDIA, including content localization (PR, Customer Stories, Industry Solution Experience promotion, Local Event Push, Landing Pages, Call to Action)
- Work with creative and content design department to maintain equity by requesting / reuse art work provided by the design department.
- Work with SEO Global department to empower organic search on local most popular search engine on most frequent pages and top ranked pages
- Optimize local pages, with relevant keywords, in meta, images, pages titles, words repetition to optimize what we want our user to search and match what they are looking for.
- Connect and relay key business messages on most popular local social network, blogs, identify locally network ecosystem to empower the use of social marketing force.
- Drive and manage usability & content through digital established scorecard.
- Develop social marketing plan to effectively distribute INDIA relevant content across social media channels
- Create social media marketing scorecard to benchmark and measure the reach, engagement, and conversion of content through social channels
- Identify innovative approaches to converting online social and community interest in company to lead and revenue opportunities
Inbound Marketing Campaigns & Processes
- Champion inbound marketing best practices (content, call to actions, user experience, follow up touch points) and syndicate across channel and functional marketing teams
- Support measurement of E2E inbound campaigns
- Collaborate with global and cross-region on key digital initiatives which will enable a more seamless customer buying journey (persona development, solution finders, etc.)
Digital & Social Marketing Scorecard
- Develop scorecard and cadence to demonstrate impact of digital and social marketing on the company business results (awareness, demand creation, revenue)
- Benchmark results and provide analysis on optimization approaches
- Regularly update Local GEO marketing leader management on digital & social marketing contribution
- Define digital marketing strategy and execute digital marketing programs in alignment with strategic business objectives and global digital strategy
- Design, improve and implement digital systems the company uses
- Select and operate digital tools in coordination with Global Digital Director (Velizy / HQ)
- Lead market and consumer digital research, activity results, and competitive intelligence to adjust digital strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Benchmark: Provide quarterly competitive assessment of the landscape
- Publish the digital content in coordination with all departments involved in digital presence and interaction (industry, brands, channels, corporate functions, R&D).
- Operate and manage the everyday operations and functions of those networks (websites, social media networks, apps, online services
- Establish digital marketing scorecards and operate digital metrics monitoring platform and online management tool
- Define processes and lead teams that execute, develop & optimize the performance of all interactive properties including websites, apps social media and campaigns
- Leverage the various systems and online platforms for execution of digital programs
- Leverage and train the local organization on digital marketing trends and best practices, including Partners (Partners- Enablement through Academy)
- Mentor, coach, educate and manage any applicable direct reports
- Manage applicable vendors and contract resources for delivery of digital programs and touch point
- Digital strategy and plan
- Digital & social content plan (corporate, products, services- ) in coordination with all content providers (industry, brands, channels, corporate functions, R&D- )
- Management and monitoring scorecards of operations and functions of all digital touch points (websites, social media networks, apps, online services, Blogs- )
- Digital support on assets creation and publishing (validation on other contributors production)
- Create GEO Local Web Pages using company CMS/Apps.
- Request and manage the localization process. Review and have content live based on INDIA local WTM and Awareness plan.
- Creation of a local digital agency ecosystem
- Timely deployment of digital assets and touch points based on software release schedule, and marketing program execution plan
- Internal and external customer satisfaction
- Standard digital scorecard follow up and analysis
- Business & conversion - weekly dashboard
- Number of visits in business sections (industry, brand, how to buy, partners)
- Measure #of local inquiries / conversion and engagement rate for social media.
- # of qualified leads delivered to sales (and conversion rate)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.