Views:1889 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Manager - Digital Marketing - Hospitality (6-10 yrs)
Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Function : Marketing
Location : Mumbai Corporate Office, Worli
Reports To :
Functionally Head - Digital Transformation
Administratively Head - Digital Transformation
Superior's Superior :
Functionally - Chief Marketing Officer
Administratively - Chief Marketing Officer
As Digital Marketing Manager, the candidate is expected to become part of the Marketing team, driving digital marketing campaigns to acquire, engage and retain clients. He/She is expected to be well-versed with the nuances of digital marketing; platforms, practices, channels, Martech tools etc.
- Create, manage, and analyze all digital campaigns across multiple platforms to ensure acquisition, conversion with defined performance metrics.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and deliver program goals and assist in designing, executing and reporting on customer acquisition, engagement and retention campaigns.
- Partner with team to champion techniques using marketing automation, impacting campaign design, points within the customer journey, content development, engagement strategies and conversion techniques.
- Constantly identifying and tapping into new channels/affiliates/networks to scale campaigns and optimize ROI.
- Apply marketing strategy and technique, including test, learn and optimization approaches to oversight and execution of automated marketing programs.
- Drive in-depth quantitative analyses and reporting of digital marketing performance metrics.
- Devise digital marketing strategies and implement across Search (primarily Google), Social Media (primarily FB), Display Networks, Affiliate, and Email Marketing.
- Lead the process to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation strategies to optimize effectiveness of campaigns in support of marketing objectives and program results.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Reliability, and Confidentiality; cheerful disposition and ability to handle pressure
- Productive and tenacious - must be able to take a hands-on approach to projects and see them through to completion.
- Collaborative - oriented to work as part of a team - able to work with colleagues across geographies.
- Eye for detail - must be able to execute work quickly and maintain high service levels.
- Service oriented - must be able to provide value to the business, treating it as an internal client.
- Professional - sets high standards.
- Excellent Team Player
- A minimum of 6 years digital marketing experience with hands on experience on Martech tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- In-depth experience of working directly on various digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Attribution platforms etc.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, lead generation principles, and marketing best practices regarding contact strategies, data capture, campaign analysis, deliverability.
- Knowledge and experience developing KPIs and success measures used to evaluate digital channel performance.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills to be able to extract insights from data and to be able to present the same.
- Bachelor's/master's degree, preferably in marketing, digital, communications or a related field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.