Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:129 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Digital Marketing - Healthcare/Manufacturing Firm (4-10 yrs)
As a Manager Digital Marketing, you'll be responsible for developing -marketing strategy presenting in ways that will boost sales, both with high-value enterprise clients (B2B) & B2C and more frequent platform subscribers
You'll also be responsible for being the brand custodian and drive all our marketing efforts to meet their business objectives. - For this role, you should have an in-depth experience in digital marketing, a passion for digital technologies and a deep understanding of the digital medium. You will need creative and quantitative thinking and high-quality execution abilities. - You should have advanced expertise with various product and digital marketing tools and techniques, such as email campaigns, social media marketing, SEO/SEM, content marketing/branded content and affiliate marketing. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most innovative marketing plans to position and promote their products in line with the business goals.
What You Will Do
- Assist business-to-business (B2B/ B2C) marketing team develop appropriate communication to reach the target audience.
- Drive B2B marketing activities, in collaboration with the Sales & Business development team.
- Strategize customer acquisition for both B2B2C Model.
- Product & Digital Marketing- Managing company website and handling SEO for the company to increase traffic and generate business.
- Managing paid and organic social media campaigns, whats app, chat bot for lead generation and query handling.
- Conceptualize, and launch features and campaigns that will increase usage, traffic and revenues of respective products.
- Channel Management Strategizing and implementing loyalty programs Managing events for channel engagement.
- Optimizing processes. Setting up a digital platform for loan processing. Managing dashboards, driving contests and events for monitoring and increasing sales productivity.
- Planning and ensuring innovative, quality and relevant campaigns of the company's products/services across various digital platforms
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelors or MBA degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B/ B2C role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B/ B2C marketing.
- Proven experience in digital campaign planning and execution, involving paid, organic, content approaches, with ownership of results