Talent Acquisition Specialist at The HRBPs
Views:100 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Digital Marketing - Healthcare (8-10 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager- Vikhroli, Mumbai
Mumbai candidates with 8-10 years of experience in 360 degree Digital Marketing experience only apply
Preferred mix experience in Agency and Corporate
Salary- Upto 30 LPA
- The role reports and directly works with the SVP Growth & Strategy, manages the team of 2 in Mumbai. This role will own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of Google & Facebook campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via Ad manager and AdWords. This position grows into Sr.Manager level as individual demonstrate caliber and adds value to business and associated stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Key Accountabilities :
- Constant optimization of channels and mediums to get maximum for business and brand value.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Enhance user experience by improving navigation and usability features of the website/ design and implement strategy to enhance traffic to the site.
- Social Media - build and engage communities on social media Facebook, Twitter etc.; facilitate B2B discussions.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaign
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Create and drive content marketing strategies for LinkedIn.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals.
- Radical Accountability : Run the vertical like your own business. Product is incredibly high quality.
- Systems Thinking : Early-stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Do-er versus a talker.
- Tie-ups with various content partners.
- Analyze traffic and customer behavior from web analytics tools..
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Experience towards PPC, ROI campaigns.
- Should be willing to be a part of fast-paced aggressive work culture growing start-up.
Organizational Leadership :
- Contribute to short & long-term organisational planning and strategy in support of the SVP.
Personal Competencies :
- Team Player
- Communication (Oral & Written)
- People Management & Leadership Skills
- Drive for Success
- Result Driven
- Analytically strong and a Strategic thinker.
Personal Competencies :
- MS Office; including Outlook, Access, Word and Excel (Macros)
- Preferably from a B2C (Consumer) centric background
- Experience on Google Analytics, Appsflyer / Firebase and Ads Manager
- Google Tag Manager and Amplitude or related tool experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.