Manager - Talent Acquisition at Talent Finder
Views:184 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Digital Marketing - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-7 yrs)
Marketing #Campaign Management #Digital Marketing #Brand Management #FMCG Marketing #Affiliate Marketing #Social Media #PPC #Performance Marketing #SEM / SEO
Position Title : Asst. Brand Manager - Digital
Education : Graduate in any discipline with an MBA in Marketing from a premier institute
Location : Ahmedabad
- Experience : Total 6-7 years of digital marketing, out of which (3-4 years in Media, performance, Growth is must), FMCG experience is preferred,Knowledge of FB Business Manager, GA4/UA, Bid Manager, DV360.
- As we are ramping our Digital Marketing efforts here at theorganization we are looking for smart, analytical thinker with a growth mind-set & driven digital marketers to join us.
Reporting to: Head of Digital
Role Purpose :
- To be responsible for campaign management [conceptualizing, Manage, Optimise, Improve] of the digital campaigns for all brands. Create best practices in Digital [Web, Social, Search, SEO, Media, Shoppable Commerce]
1. Work closely with the Head of Digital, brand teams and agencies to define and implement an integrated digital campaigns
2. Drive Social media strategy [Content creation, Campaign rollout, Deliveries, reporting& Measure]
3. Website Management [Content Update, SEO, Analytics]
4. Manage Paid Media campaigns [Roll out campaigns, Optimise and improve the performance of Paid Search, Paid Social, Search, Display, Retargeting, New Media, Affiliate and others]
- Drive efficiencies for all campaigns [Social, Paid media campaigns] Measure efficiencies of activities
1. Stay updated on all activities [Social, Paid, Web, SEO, Performance report]
2. Ensuring campaigns are meeting deadline, meeting its objective and key KPIs
3. Leverage Tools and Share timely updates from campaigns with stake holders
4. Identify key audiences cohort and push teams to build communication around the same
5. Run AB Tests, MVP Test and optimize campaigns real-time.
1. Brainstorm with brand on new initiatives [ Content, Website Optimization, User experience, Growth or performance ] across multiple channels & customer touchpoints
2. Provide thought, perspective on emerging technologies and way to adopt for products & brands
3. Training teams with best practices, ensuring they are on same page.
Key Interactions :
Brand teams : To be a partner in the brands digital strategy formulation & execution
Partnering for execution of campaigns
E-Commerce : To liaise with team such that online marketing leads to online sales
Agencies, Influencers, Vendors : Creating & maintaining partnerships for effective campaign management and optimum deliveries
Role Requirements :
Educational Qualifications - Graduate in any discipline with an MBA in Marketing from a premier institute Experience (Type & Nature) Total 6-7years of digital marketing, out of which (3-4 years in Media, performance, Growth is must)
- FMCG experience is preferred
- Knowledge of FB Business Manager, GA4/UA, Bid Manager, DV360,
- Functional Competencies Social Media Campaign Scheduling Tools, Analytical tools
- Paid Media- FB Business Manager, Double Click Bid Manager, DV360, GoogleAds.
- Exceptional Communication Skills - both written and verbal
- Process Oriented.
- Comfort with Technology and advanced Digital Marketing Tools