Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:272 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Digital Marketing - FMCG/Dairy Products (5-15 yrs)
Role : Digital Marketing (Dairy Products /FMCG)
Purpose of the job :
- This role plays an key role to gain and sustain mind share through ongoing innovations, build expertise in driving swift action on appropriate digital platform for the Brand and strengthen marketing function by setting up robust digital planning and delivery. This role will also work closely with brand managers to drive efficiencies in the digital space.
Key responsibility :
- Be accountable for successful delivery of brand's vision through Digital Marketing programs via appropriate services and other partners.
- Design thinking, quarterly & yearly, end to end search, E commerce and mobile marketing thinking/approach for the brand.
- Deep understanding of digital media landscape and how its evolving, and how to implement it for the brand.
- Provide category level governance of the service delivery (as needed to ensure strong program delivery).
- Design and manage complete mobile, digital and social strategy and its implementation and ensure proper delivery of the same.
- Engage in planning and delivery for digital program elements classified as innovation; including but not limited to the brand's websites, search related marketing (SEO/SEM and more), social media (across platforms), content marketing and its management across various platforms, e-commerce, mobile marketing and online analytics.
- Manage and run day to day agency relationship and bridging gap between brand teams and the agency.
- Develop a strong understanding of analytics and data related to digital marketing and how to effectively leverage them to drive digital program effectiveness.
- Liaison with technical and service delivery partners and also the creative agencies involved in creating the digital campaigns.
- Manage the current set of partners (agency, tech and creative partners) and bring in new partners in the ecosystem.
- Responsible for sales through e-commerce channel.
Skills required :
- The role requires an innovator, a progressive thinker who can connect digital space with brand marketing business.
- Strong verbal and written communication and digital natives with high on digital consumption and swift on social platforms.