Director at Vipsa Talent Solutions Private Limited
Views:346 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Digital Marketing - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Digital marketing Manager (BM)
Reporting to: CMO
There are people who think, there are some people who only execute, Our client ( one of the reputed FMCG ) think fast and execute faster and appreciate that we need to be nimble and fast paced. The last few years has seen the rise of the their Brand but this is just the start of a great journey that we are loving.
If you are a self-starter, passionate, a bundle of energy, want to succeed, the zest to create, a go-getter and a team player who believes in smart thinking and brilliant execution, then you are right person .
You will be leading Digital Marketing Team. As we propel to the next level of growth, there is a need to propagate the brand story to the consumers in an accelerated & strategic manner.
You would be working with the CMO to deliver these Brands Tasks.
The role expects you to:
- Digital Marketing
- Strategize and run campaigns
- Create the online brand architecture
- Drive imagery and sales
- Website management
- SEO and SEM
- Building marketing funnel
- Customer communication (chat, calls management)
- Identify trends
- Content strategy
- Social media marketing
- Digital creative conceptualization
- Support, Report and Liaison
- Working closely with content and digital asset developer
Key Skills :
- Understanding of technology
- Understanding of digital concepts like SEO, web analytics, digital content platforms and AI
- Data analytics skills
- Visualization and creative skills
- Media Planning
- Understanding of media buying
- Able to allocate budgets for campaigns across various platforms
- To evaluate and track the spends done by the agency
- Performance Marketing
What you can expect in return:
- A good salary first of all. We understand money does matter... but so, do people. You get good sensible people to work with who also have a good sense of humour to make those office hours fun. There are no dress codes, hierarchical delays, doesn- t take ages to approve ideas.
- MBA in Marketing from a Tier-1/Tier 2 college
- 2-3 years- experience on working on New Product Development, managed a live brand before which has been very active on digital and different aspects of it - performance management, social media marketing, ecommerce, campaign creation, website management, content strategy, campaign creations and execution, media planning(digital) etc.
- Brand experience - most importantly a Fast-Moving mind
- None of the above matters if you do not feel driven or don- t like to own up activities - the clich- goes as - fire in the belly- They say start-ups work 24by7 round the year. Well, we don- t believe in the philosophy of counting down hours. It's pretty flexible. While Monday-Friday is high decibel, Saturdays are about reflecting on the week gone by, planning