Director at Talwin HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:975 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Digital Marketing - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Job Title: Manager Digital Marketing
Base Location: Corporate Office, Gurgaon
Reporting Manager: Senior Brand Manager
Experience : 10 - 12 Yrs
Age : 34 Yrs Max
Education : MBA (Mandatory)
Purpose of Job :
- Person is in charge of executing the companys digital marketing campaigns. He/she is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process.
- Hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms is therefore essential to have. Works closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives set by the Head of Marketing such as increasing brand awareness and sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, via mobile application, Paid Media, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (Social Media, Influencers Marketing, Content Creation (Creatives/Videos/animations), Mobile, Paid Media, Email)
- Manage and maintain the companys owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software (Understanding of various digital tools, Like Adobe Experience Manager, Meltwater, Google Analytics, Hubsopts, Apps flyer)
- Manage social media marketing campaigns/ influencer marketing (Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content)
- Good Understanding of digital paid Media (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic etc )
- Understanding of Web and Mobile application space and technologies to drive business objectives from scratch
- Conduct research on market trends, brands audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.