Associate Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting
Views:2825 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Digital Marketing - FMCD/FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
As a digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. You plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization's website.
Your key responsibilities are :
1. Creating and conceptualizing marketing campaigns/activities on digital platforms (websites/social media/blogs/mailers/apps) and coming up with fresh ideas to enhance user engagement.
2. Special focus on budget planning, content idealization, and implementation schedules
3. Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
4. Be responsible for day to day social media ad operations and performance of our social accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
5. Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to stores and region.
6. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
7. Monitor, listen and respond to users.
8. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.