Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:110 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Digital Marketing - FMCD (5-10 yrs)
(That are significant in achieving the objectives of the job)
- Develop and implement all advanced digital marketing campaigns e.g. Pay-per-click (PPC)/Pay-Per-Performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Build and maintain our social media presence and branding for the organisation.
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Optimize the costs and campaign performance based on these insights.
- Develop creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests to create strategic planning accordingly.
- Engage with the Digital Marketing Agency.
- Work with internal teams to create landing pages and improve the consumer experience.
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the experience of our audience over multiple channels.
- Help in setting and optimizing marketing funnels (e.g, click funnel, conversion funnel, etc).
(Minimum relevant or equivalent industry experience required Please also state what might be desirous / advantageous)
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience in Digital Marketing role.
(The minimum / critical qualifications you deem necessary for this profile.)
- MBA preferred
Skills, Abilities, And Competencies
(Required to successfully perform this job)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently with loads of self-drive.
- Exceptional consumer focus
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to cope with competing demands and multitasking
- Process Orientation
- Problem-solving abilities and negotiation skills