HR - Associate at Bay Steeds
Views:293 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Digital Marketing - FinTech (3-8 yrs)
- Contribute to the growth of the organization via Prospecting & Remarketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure complete ownership of delivery
- Be a passionate advocate for the brand and help ensure a thorough and intuitive customer journey using communication as the key lever
- Owning one or more key traffic channels (Email, SMS, Push) & build the optimum communication funnel for the business.
- Conceptualize, design and execute marketing initiatives through extensive experiments using the available marketing levers
- Planning and executing the marketing calendar. This includes but not limited to email programs, push app and web notifications, basis new launches & cross- category engagement,
- Analyse traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Regularly develop, test and analyse new marketing tactics that sell products across all categories and increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience
- Create & drive strategy with the right prioritisation of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on marketing spends.
- Drive and track business KPIs on a daily basis
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyse data
- Experience in making data-driven decisions, developing customer insights from data and create communication strategies incorporating them.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively in reviews and meetings
Preferred Qualifications :
- Engineering is any discipline
- Proven experience in managing marketing campaigns for regional brands in non- metros.
- Understanding of Tier-1/Tier-2/Tier-3 markets and demonstrated marketing success in these territories.
- 3+ years of experience in digital-first brands, e-commerce & the likes
- 5-6 years of marketing analytics experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.