Director at S & F Consultants
Views:13336 Applications:930 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:394
Manager - Digital Marketing - eLearning (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring for Digital Marketing Manager for our client into E-Learning industry.
- Manage company's online presence in order to engage with prospects and existing customers.
- Plan and implement SEO and PPC campaigns, candidate must have a deep knowledge of SEO.
- Keep pace with offline and online marketing strategies, plans to acquire new customers, sales strategies and in particular internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Drive and manage all digital campaigns aimed at lead generation
- Planning & Implementation of Promotional Activities across Digital
- Source and test new user acquisition channels / partners, and optimization opportunities to make the campaigns more effective
- Manage the social media properties and keep them upto-date with relevant and engaging content
- Drive the SEO for the website and blogs
- Manage the email platform for the company and ensure it delivers maximum returns
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our user acquisition process and methodology
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency
- Provide feedback and input on product roadmap for US and Indian market and identify opportunities to deliver greater value to our students
- Work in the distribution of content marketing and a solid content strategy
- Support revenue enhancement by using innovative digital technologies & Analytic Tools
- Leverage the Social Media opportunity in order to engage with customers, distribution partners and employees.
We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. The successful candidate will do this by optimizing and refining our Online positioning, developing campaigns to acquire, convert and upgrade customers.
- Good with Online media posts and interacting, twitting on social network with users and customers.
- Experience in Google Ad words and Analytic
Job Requirements :
- At least 3+ years of user acquisition and digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing/optimizing online or mobile marketing programs with a rich portfolio of previous successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Facebook & Linkedin campaigns, SEO, Google AdWords (SEM), display marketing, ad networks, and testing methods; metrics driven marketer
- Extensive experience of managing social media & email marketing platforms
- Ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imagined
- Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed
- Excellent analytical skills and an inquisitive nature
- Excellent spoken and written communication and with project management skills
- Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset.