Founder at Talentpipeline
Views:165 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Digital Marketing - EduTech (5-10 yrs)
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
As an acquisition marketing lead, you will be part of the Growth team and be responsible for setting, implementing and maintaining all paid advertising campaigns (branding + performance + lead nurture). This will also include managing the team, working with internal teams of content and design and managing the agency.
This is an extremely integral part of the team, and a key contributor for the growth of the organization.
- Budget and plan the acquisition funnel for the whole year, with month on month variations.
- Enable and be responsible for day to day tracking and optimization of spends, leads, quality leads
- Enable and track AB testing for all aspects of campaigns, viz.: ads, creatives, landing pages, emails, SMS
- Work with marketing automation platform (Hubspot) to enable email drip campaigns for dormant and lost leads / deals so as to achieve right target metrics
- Be directly responsible for daily / weekly / monthly reporting for management
What do you bring to the table:
- Hands on experience on FB, Google Ads, Google analytics and GTM platforms is a must, including leveraging regional communication for paid ads
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Zoho (or SugarCRM, any industry class CRM), email marketing platform management, SMS platforms (Karix etc.)
- Ability to manage a team while being responsible for overall business outcomes
- Can-do attitude, hunger to drive impact and ability and strong desire to work on multiple platforms with limited guidance. We'll provide all the enablement needed, but are looking for rockstars at work
- Strong data and excel skills to quickly analyse data and generate reports
- Strong commitment to devil-is-in-the-details attitude and razor sharp desire to drive results
- 6-8 years of experience, with a comfort in working in fast moving startup environment