Consultant at Michael Page
Views:6235 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - Digital Marketing - EduTech (4-8 yrs)
The candidate would be responsible for :
- Crafting the digital marketing strategy for the company and managing the digital calendar built around the same
- Managing all digital properties of the brand, including but not limited to - website, reach, content development, social media, and online ad campaigns
- Measuring ROI and a set of other KPIs, based on in-depth analysis of standard digital metrics
- Liaising with multiple agencies, as well as internal offline and traditional marketing teams to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns through the year
The Successful Applicant :
- The ideal candidate would come with 3-8 years of work experience, with at least 2-4 years of extensive digital exposure, preferably in E-commerce.
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of digital - especially SEO, social media and website analytics is a must, as is a demonstrated success rate with online metrics focused on target user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Given the role, experience with managing a team as well as great analytical skills, and a knack for out-of-the-box thinking, would be highly relevant.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.