Lead Recruiter at Molveno
Views:1006 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Manager - Digital Marketing - Education (10-13 yrs)
Reporting to: Business Head / CEO
Job Location: Hyderabad
Brief Job Profile.
- A Digital/Performance Marketing manager will start, build out and lead our integrated digital media proposition, that includes, but is not limited to, Display, Content Marketing, Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social offering.
- You will also be responsible for all operational processes, quality control, and technical troubleshooting for the SBU.
- Setup and build teams across Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social
- Strategic thinking on brands with the ability to mine key consumer insights for brand growth and success
- Maintain in-depth expertise in the fast-evolving digital marketing performance landscape across technical capabilities, workflow and navigation, process integration, quality control, and platform integration control, defining process and deliverables, identifying talent and skill requirements, and training team members
- Manage internal and external service teams, ensuring performance consistency and quality, issue escalation and remediation, and process optimization
- Generate and win new business efforts including generating a robust new business pipeline, contributing to RFI/RFP responses for the Company overall, and specifically defining and driving process for the performance space.
- Master's degree in Management, preferably specialized in Marketing. Certifications/Courses in Digital Marketing
- 10 - 13 years technical and operational experience in digital technologies, across Programmatic, SEM and Paid Social
- 7+ years experience managing a team, demonstrating strengths in supervisory, mentorship, and leadership capacities preferably from EdTech / Large E-Commerce companies