Director at Connexio Search
Views:4700 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Digital Marketing - EdTech (3-7 yrs)
This role is with an exciting edtech company in the online education space with a purpose to create great leaders through education programs. They offer online education programs to learners across the world in collaboration with the executive education divisions of MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School and Tuck School of Business.
The Opportunity :
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the company's online marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is well-rounded : analytical, and metrics-driven.
Job Responsibilities : (SEM + Social Media + online campaigns):
- Plan and execute affiliate, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- To create campaigns that deeply integrate with our products
Required Experience :
- Should have 3 - 7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, affiliate marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage & convert
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Graduate/PG Degree. Strong Analytical bent of mind preferred.
- Exposure to website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Kissmetrics etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, Display media, affiliate marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in Pardot would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.