Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (4-9 yrs)
Subsector: Online Marketing / Web Strategy
Location : Delhi NCR
About our Client : Our client is a leading Ecommerce company with a strong financial backing from PE/VC from India and Abroad. They have been growing at an exponential rate over the last few years, and are looking at continuing on a similar trajectory in the future. They are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager, based out of Jaipur.
Job Description: Reporting to the VP - Digital marketing, you will be responsible for :
- Creating a Long term vision and plan for Paid marketing for the business units
- Managing spends across SEM, Facebook, Retargeting, App and other new initiatives
- Managing the annual digital spends and lead requirement for the business unit.
- Creating strategies for source-wise online spend on search and other key digital areas
- Innovate on Paid spends and strongly measure against CPA
- Be business oriented and have the ability to work closely with business heads in order to ensure continuous performance as per the business need
- Monitor the performance of campaigns vis-a-vis their contribution to business
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be an MBA with a minimum of 4 years experience in the field of Digital Marketing from the eCommerce Industry.
- You should have good experience across search marketing, Google adwords, Display Advertising, and running Digital marketing campaigns.
- You should be a quick learner with a very less response time to a problem and should be good with the team and be very solution oriented.
What's on Offer : In additional to an attractive pay, an excellent opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing organization.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.