Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:3019 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Exp: 3 - 6 years
Key Skills: CSS, HTML, SQL, SEO, SEM, B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing
1. 3+ years hands-on experience in scaling digital marketing teams, across various digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, content etc.,).
2. Experience in B2B marketing is a plus.
3. Proven record of building and scaling profitable marketing teams
4. Ability to devise strategies across all channels
5. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL is a must. Strong data experience is a plus.
6. Experience in analysing data across multiple platforms and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency.
7. Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities.
8. Connections with influencers in the domain is a plus.
1. Manage and implement the process for scaling the marketing efforts.
2. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
3. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with pre-sales and sales activities.
4. Monitoring the company's marketing budget.
5. Build a data-driven marketing team to run profitable campaigns across all marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Social, Email etc.)
6. Help the team achieve targets by introducing training, skill building and incentives into the process.
7. Coordinate with the Data team to work on lead attribution, lead scoring & funnel lifecycle tracking into the marketing process.
8. Conduct multiple new experiments with a dedicated budget and monitor the outcomes.
9. Explore avenues to scale all the successful experiments to get continuous incoming leads.
10. Experiment with multiple new channels beyond the traditional SEO, content, social media and PPC.
11. Coordinate with product team to understand market and competitor analysis and form strategies around them.
12. Make use of the internal data to understand customer behavior while creating new campaigns.
13. Work with Marketing Head on planning for hiring, budgeting & implementing new processes.
14. Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.