Assistant Consultant at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:243 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Digital Marketing & Corporate Communication - International Account (7-12 yrs)
Manager - Digital Marketing & Corporate Communication - International Account
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build an end-to-end digital marketing roadmap.
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize plans along with marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency; oversee our social media accounts.
- Website development including regular updates.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience by collaborating with internal teams.
- Brainstorm new creatives / media campaign; develop specific campaigns (creatives,
- Co-ordinate and work closely with different teams towards their digital marketing
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests. Optimize spend and performance based on trend insights.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success & improve profitability.
- Effectively design a corporate communication strategy for the stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 7 years+ of experience in digital marketing campaigns, google ad hoc, social media and online / Off-line advertisement. Work experience Tech Accessories Sector will be a huge advantage.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and content development.