Deputy Manager - Operations at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1389 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Digital Marketing - Consumer Durable/FMCG (2-5 yrs)
Position : Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Mahalaxmi, Mumbai
Reporting to : VP Marketing
Qualification : MBA from Tier1/2 B Schools
Experience : 2-5 years experience
CTC : 15-20L offered
Job Role :
You will market a product that users will love and have significant experience writing user stories with extreme detail! Managing the backlog and ensuring they deliver the highest value to the customer with the least effort! As a Marketing Manager focused on growth, you'll be responsible for planning of the function for by mapping business challenges to marketing goals and delivering detailed roadmap for growth and enable the growth of business.
You will use data and insights to develop strategy, own media budgets, drive campaign planning and execution, manage a growing team of specialists and work cross-functionally with engineers, designers to achieve performance goals at scale and within ROI targets. The ideal candidate will be strong in analytics, detail oriented, can communicate effectively at all levels (from executives to his/her reports), solve problems autonomously and be passionate about making an impact.
- Define strategies to achieve learning and acquisition goals.
- Ensure strategies are clearly communicated and aligned with senior leadership, cross-functional partners and the team.
- Using data to identify promising markets for product expansion, conducting user research, creating content for social media and marketing initiatives, and designing inbound marketing campaigns.
Execution & accountability :
- Own operations and tactical execution across all strategies and projects to deliver against growth (volume) and ROI (quality) goals for the business.
- Work closely with the product team and other users, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Partner with tech and ops in delivering measurement and learning frameworks across multiple business outcomes.
- Find solutions and implement changes to ensure reporting, processes, expectations and learnings are effectively delivered.
- Ensure the success and adoption of our products.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
Industry trends and best practices :
- Stay abreast of trends and emerging channels.
- Identify and deliver innovation opportunities to bring fresh, creative thinking to ensure that the brand leverages media in surprising and provocative ways.
- Work with customer success team to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers.
- Collect and analyse data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers
- Foster a productive, clear, and cohesive environment for cross-department collaboration.
- Work across Design, Engineering, Product, Brand, Operations and other strategic business outcomes.
Process Improvement :
- Develop processes and roadmaps, establish accountability streams, implement scalable operational solutions and ensure alignment of team processes with stakeholders.
- Build, support and manage a team of specialists across varying levels of experience.
- Establish team culture, facilitate individual career development, remove roadblocks, inspire and build for the team's long term success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.